5/1/08

Note from the Editor: Will the real Rick Ivery please stand up?


Ok, so I've already posted two things today, and I have part one of my Polling the Artists segment coming up shortly, but I had to send out one more message.  Rick Ivey is a fantastic furniture designer.  If you don't believe me, check out his website here.  Anways, Rick's been getting a lot of calls concerning a chair he made some time ago.  Wondering why all the buzz, he did some investigatory journalism... and found a whole bunch of design reviews online credited to Rick IVERY.  Including one on Kanye West's blog!   So, long story short, we feel the best thing for Rick to do is change his name to Rick Ivery, sell his chair to Kanye West, and get me a spot on Kanye's new album.... I don't think that's too much to ask.  

No comments: