11/29/09

Track of the Week: Cedars by Evening Hymns

As some of you may know, I am currently working on my first full length album. Tracking is almost done (thankfully), and everything sounds amazing. But I had a moment of pause a few weeks ago after picking up Evening Hymns fantastic album "Spirit Guides". I listened to the album three times in a row and thought "Oh man... this is what my album should aspire to". I had a brief anxiety attack thinking that this is the type of thing I have to compete with! I've since calmed down. Now I can actually sit down and really appreciate the album.


So here you are folks, for your Monday, a track called Cedars by Evening Hymns. If you wanna check this fantastic band out, you can head over to Soundscapes Records on college st. this Wednesday at 7pm.

No comments: