3/11/10

This Week in Toronto: March 11 - 17

Hello, long time no see. I promise to put up my track of the week tomorrow, but here's what you can get up to this week. You'll notice I'm avoiding CMW stuff. That's for good reason. Seeing a band on a tight schedule with 5 other acts, at a packed venue with people who aren't listening is not the scene for me. So instead, why not get up to this!

THURS MARCH 11

Little Foot Long Foot at the Central
Hard blues rockin duo Little Foot Long Foot are always a good time. Think a Role reversed White Stripes.

SAT MARCH 12

Joanna Newsom at the phoenix Concert Theatre
The always interesting and intelligent Joanna Newsom brings her particular brand of... I don't know... folk?... to the Phoenix Concert Theatre! It looks like an early show, doors at 6.

SUNDAY MARCH 13

Tillie's Punctured Romance playing at Revue Cinema 4pm
One of Charlie Chaplin's first films! A silent film in a theatre on a Sunday afternoon, I can't think of a better way to spend my time!

No comments: