3/24/11

The End of Birds.

Hey folks, well it's been 2 months since my last post. I think that's a sign. I started this blog almost 3 years ago, really just for myself. I wanted a place to talk about music, film and Toronto. I also used it as a way to talk to people I looked up to. People like Barzin, Wilderness of Manitoba, Nick Zubeck... people who've become friends.

So here's what I'm doing. I won't be posting here no more. I'll leave the site up at this address for a while, and when my "Lease" runs out, I'll post the Blogger address. From now on, I'll be focusing my attentions to my personal website (which this sorta was anyways), and writing for the odd blog here and there (hopefully I'll have some content up at Roots Music Canada soon).

Thanks for reading! If you want to continue following me, I'll be posting here:

www.shawnclarkemusic.com

Love,

Shawn William Clarke

No comments: